This privacy statement ("Privacy Statement") describes the privacy related practices and procedures adopted by Quatrro Inc. (“Quatrro”) for the technical support services provided by Quatrro under the name and style Qresolve ("Qresolve"). This Privacy Statement is effective as of the date set forth above, and will remain in effect and updated as this Privacy Statement provides. This Privacy Statement is an integral part of the Terms and Conditions posted at [www.qresolve/termsandconditions.htm].This Privacy Statement does not apply to the websites of our business partners or to any other third parties, even if their websites are linked to our website. We recommend you review the privacy statements of the other parties with whom you interact.
All terms initially capitalized shall have the meaning set forth in the Terms and Conditions, of which this Privacy Statement is an integral part. For the purposes of this Privacy Statement, "corporate affiliates" means any entity or joint venture that is wholly or partially owned or controlled by Quatrro. "Business partners" means any subcontractor, vendor or other entity with whom we have an ongoing business relationship to provide products, services, or information. "Personal Information" means information which identifies you as an individual, such as your name, telephone number, and email address.
Qresolve services are aimed at resolving/providing online solutions to different technical queries/problems that users of personal computers, tablets and smart phones, operating systems, softwares and peripherals may encounter while using it. The users of this service may provide their personal details/information. This Policy is to communicate that we respect your privacy, and we will use reasonable efforts to maintain and use this Personal Information responsibly. This Privacy Statement applies to Personal Information that is obtained by Qresolve whether through electronic or print communications.
This Privacy Statement applies to Personal Information collected from persons employed by or otherwise affiliated with Qresolve's customers, prospective customers, any persons that visit Qresolve's Website, and persons who receive commercial communications sent on behalf of Qresolve.
Please note that this Privacy Statement does not apply to any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children provided though third party services, for example, communications services or social media, even if the information is provided to a Qresolve employee or agent. Qresolve does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any third party services and, therefore, Qresolve specifically disclaims any liability with regard to third party services and any actions resulting from your participation in any third party services. Managers and hosts are not authorized Qresolve spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Qresolve.
How Does Qresolve Gather Personal Information?
1. General Browsing: Qresolve gathers navigational information about where you go on our Website. This information allows us to see which areas of our Website are most visited. This helps us improve the quality of visitors online experiences by recognizing and delivering more of the features, services and products our visitors prefer. Additional non-personally identifiable information (i.e. domain type, browser version, service provider and IP address) may be collected which will provide information regarding your use of our Website (such as the time of your last visit to a page on our site). Some Qresolve services may be co-branded and offered in conjunction with another company. If you register for or use such services, both Qresolve and the other company may receive information collected in conjunction with the co-branded services, and may use the information according to each company's privacy statement and other agreements with you.
2. Registration and Transactions: Any information you provide to us at this site when you establish or update an account, purchase service plans online or request information (i.e. name, address, e-mail address and telephone number), is maintained in private files on our secure Web server and our internal systems. This information is used to enable Qresolve to deliver services to you.
We currently use the prevalent gateway Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol like those of Authorize.Net or safecart to process credit card, during online transactions. Qresolve may assist you in entering your the credit card information into the payment gateway, which is certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards. Qresolve neither stores nor publishes your credit card number on any media on its server.
3. System information: Qresolve does not automatically access any Personal Information (such as the contents of personal documents or web browsing history) stored on a PC. The data collected from the PC includes items such as:
- System board, BIOS, CPU, video, and memory configuration;
- Disk drives, disk controllers, and installed hardware;
- System name & IP, Windows version, and browser type;
- System status such as CPU load and available disk space;
- Programs running during testing;
- Mac I/D of the machines;
- Details pertaining to Tablets and Smart Phones.
Any Personal Information you may provide to us at this site when you establish or update an account, purchase service plans online or request information may be shared with freelancers we have hired or business partners we have tied up with to provide services for us. These freelancers or business partners are contractually bound to use Personal Information we share with them only to perform the services we have hired them or tied up with to provide. We do not share, sell, or lease Personal Information about you to any third-parties (other than to our corporate affiliates) for their marketing use. We will release information about you if you direct us to do so, if we are required by law to do so, or in other legally limited circumstances (for example, to protect your account from fraud).Notwithstanding the above, you should be aware that no guarantee can or is hereby be provided as to the security of information transmitted over the Internet. Therefore, Qresolve does not represent, warrant or guarantee that your Personal Information will be protected against loss, misuse or alteration and Qresolve shall not be held liable for any breach of confidentiality pertaining thereto.
We also use a third-party technology to place our advertisements on other websites. This technology will install a small cookie file on your computer when you view our ad. These cookies will not contain any information that personally identifies you (such as your name or e-mail address) but they will contain a randomly generated number that is unique to your browser and can be recognized by a "web beacon" (transparent GIF file) on our site if you click through to our site from one of our ads. This allows us to keep track of how many unique visitors we have to our site and from what ads they entered, so that we can measure the effectiveness of our ads and ad placements. The privacy policies of the websites on which we advertise, and through which the cookies are installed should inform you about the cookie, and you may of course set your browser to reject cookies.
Does Qresolve Disclose your Personal Information?
You should be aware that we may disclose specific information about you if necessary to do so by law or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with the law or is necessary to protect the users of our Website. Qresolve does not sell, rent or trade your e-mail address to third parties (other than to our corporate affiliates). We may, however, use third parties to help us provide services to you, such as fulfilling orders, processing payments, monitoring site activity, conducting surveys, and administering e-mails. If Personal Information is provided to any of these third parties, we will require that such information be maintained by them in confidence.
What are My Responsibilities in Protecting My Personal Information?
1. Member account, password and security: If any of the Services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. Do not provide Qresolve with additional Personal Information unless you are requested to do so. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Qresolve immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. You are hereby forbidden to store under a data storage plan, any objectionable material pertaining to child pornography, pirated software, any document / media deemed illegal by any Federal, State or Local Court of law in United States. Under these circumstances, Qresolve will be bound to share your Personal Information with the relevant United States authorities, without incurring any kind of liability whatsoever. Qresolve will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Qresolve or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
We prefer to keep your Personal Information accurate and up-to-date. To do this, we provide you with the opportunity to update or modify your Personal Information including billing and shipping information by logging into your account.
When you create or change your account, we will send a message to the email address confirming the changes made and options you have chosen. Qresolve periodically distributes an e-mail newsletter, and you choose whether you want to receive a newsletter from us when you create your account. If you later decide not to receive the newsletter, you can remove yourself from the mailing list at any time.
2. Forgotten, Lost or Stolen Information: If you have forgotten your password, we provide a mechanism that e-mails your password to you. Since the "forgot my password" feature sends your password to the email address that you used for registration, do not use an email address that can be accessed by others that you would not want to see or change your Qresolve account information.
What Are the Other Key Elements of Qresolve's Privacy Statement?
1. Onward Transfer: Qresolve may transfer your Personal Information to a third party that is acting as Qresolve's agent, where the third party agrees in writing to provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by this Privacy Statement or applicable law.
2. Access: You may correct, amend, or delete information through your account log-in where it is inaccurate.
3. Security: Qresolve takes reasonable precautions to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Qresolve's Website has reasonable safeguards in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the data you provide to us with physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, such as encryption, passwords, physical security, etc. In certain areas of Qresolve's Website, Qresolve uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to enhance the security of data transmissions. While Qresolve strives to protect your Personal Information it cannot ensure or warrant that the Personal Information or private communications you transmit to us will always remain private, and you do so at your own risk. If a password is used to help protect your accounts and Personal Information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Do not share this information with anyone. If you are sharing a computer with anyone you should always log out before leaving a site or service to protect access to your information from subsequent users. Qresolve urges you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure browser.
4. Data Integrity: Qresolve takes reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Information is not modified or corrupted.
5. Children: The Qresolve website does not target and is not intended to attract children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly solicit Personal Information from children under the age of 13 or send them requests for Personal Information.
6. Third Party Sites: Qresolve's Website contains links to other sites operated or maintained by third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such website. We will not share your personal information with third parties websites. Some of these third-party sites may be co-branded with a Qresolve logo, even though they are not operated or maintained by us. Although Qresolve chooses its business partners carefully, Qresolve is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites operated by third parties. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of third party or co-branded websites.
8. Enforcement: Qresolve periodically verifies that this Statement is accurate and, comprehensive for the information intended to be covered, prominently displayed, implemented, and in conformity with applicable privacy laws. We encourage interested persons to raise any concerns with us using the contact information above. We will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of Personal Information in accordance with the principles contained in this Privacy Statement. As an initial matter, Qresolve shall address each individual complaint regarding Qresolve compliance with this Statement. If the individual complaint cannot be resolved by Qresolve and the affected individual within thirty (30) days of the date of complaint, then Qresolve agrees to submit the dispute for dispute mediation, and, if necessary, resolution through binding arbitration through the use of JAMS, the American Arbitration Association, ADR/Equimar, or another U.S. based arbitration administrator to be selected by Qresolve.
Communications from Us
We reserve the right to send you certain communication including newsletters, e-mailers and renewal notices, considered to be a part of your service plan; however if you do not wish to receive such communication from us, you can indicate your preference by following the instructions included in such communication or by emailing us at email@example.com or you may contact us at 18889773765 or write to Customer Support , Qresolve, Quatrro Inc., 6250 N. River Road, Suite 4025 Rosemont, IL 60018 to opt-out.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right, at any time and without notice, to update or otherwise modify this Privacy Statement by posting such update or other modification at the Privacy page on the Website. Any update or other modification shall be effective immediately upon such posting. Accordingly, we encourage you to review this Privacy Statement periodically to determine if it has been modified.
If you would like to contact for any reason regarding our privacy practices or have any questions about this Privacy Statement or this Website, or wish to review or update your Personal Information, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us postal mail at the following address:
6250 N. River Road, Suite 4025
Rosemont, IL 60018